Call for Symposium Proposals
We invite the international bat research community to submit symposia proposals for the joint meeting of the 19th IBRC/ 50th NASBR.
Deadline: 15th November 2021, 17:00 Central Standard Time = 23:00 GMT.
IBRC is an international meeting representing bat research from around the globe. We encourage symposium organizers to consider global diversity and representation in the list of invited presenters.
Preference will be given to focussed, integrative, topical themes and symposia designed to promote synthesis and synergy.
(1) We encourage the involvement of co-organizers (3 max.).
(2) Symposia may consist of either 6, 8, or 14 slots of 15 minutes. Organizers may opt to combine two slots for a symposium keynote speaker, or a panel discussion.
(3) Day 3 of the conference is dedicated to professional development workshops, training sessions, and working group meetings. We encourage symposium organizers to consider possible complementary workshops to accompany their symposium. A separate call for workshops is forthcoming, but please include any proposed complementary workshops in your symposium proposal.
(4) Symposium organizers are encouraged to seek out funds that could support participation by invited symposium speakers. If such opportunities are available, please describe these in your symposium proposal.
(5) You must submit your proposal using the online submission form. Proposals sent by email will not be considered.